Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Looking for a Real Estate Mentor

In order to make things easier for aspiring investors, here are some pointers on what a person should do when looking for real estate mento…

Started by Lilly Gilmore

10 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ismail Shakir

Need real estate investor to build a luxury resort in Maldives (the sunny side of life)

Dear members I am ismail shakir (breeze)from Maldives. I have an asset ."A beutiful island " to devolope a luxury resort.if you are interes…

Started by Ismail Shakir

0 May 22, 2011

California Cash Investor Partner Needed for Buy, Fix and Sell

Looking For Real Estate Cash Buyer Partner Need Help! Lots of Deals Coming My Way What I Do Locate properties at 25-35% below market value…

Started by BRUCE FISHER

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Eric Inghram

Generate 14% return on your Investment-Paid monthly

I have properties that are already rehabbed and tenants in place.All you have to do is collect the rent.It's what i call hassle free invest…

Started by chris stephen

0 Apr 1, 2011

SEEKING CASH BUYERS FOR KILLER LA, CALIFORNIA PROPERTIES!!!

I am seeking CASH buyers interested in killer single family, multi and commercial rental units in Los Angeles County. I am a whole sale inv…

Started by MARIO GALLO

0 Mar 22, 2011

Financing available.. apply today

I am an investor and a private lender. We fund early stage-start-up ventures, existing Ventures and do total completion and investment expa…

Started by Tim Willets

0 Mar 20, 2011

Major Funding Announcement!

Major Funding Announcement! We are eliminating our up front fee! For our 100% Acquisition & Rehab Loan, Hard Money / Private Money Prog…

Started by George Budinger

0 Mar 2, 2011

Real Estate Investing Tools

Venturing in a real estate business isn’t that easy as what others mistakenly though it to be. The reality behind is that in order to thriv…

Started by Johnny Flewellen

0 Feb 8, 2011

Real Estate Business Risks

The economic downturn in the past seemed to diminish real estate worth and brought worse impacts on real estate business world. Despite the…

0 Feb 7, 2011

How to run your Real Estate Business?

How to run your Real Estate Business?  The economic downfall during the past few years stalked most of the existing industries.  Its afterm…

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jason Lane

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service