Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

A family that flips real estate together

I found this very interesting article over the internet. It's a story about an entire family who's into the real estate business. What can…

Started by Sita Scotch

0 Sep 21, 2008

City considers changing real estate sale policy to eliminate unneeded discussion

This is very relevant guys. Should this come into place what do you think will happen to small real agents like us? The City of Dickinson…

Started by Sita Scotch

0 Sep 21, 2008

Real Estate calendar 9/21

Hi guys, i found this over the net. We can always use a good refresher course or two. If you are free on these dates then go and learn some…

Started by Sita Scotch

0 Sep 21, 2008

Time Management - What's your biggest Frustration.

We are going to be doing a series on time management for Real Estate Investors. Please post some of your biggest frustrations with time m…

Started by Matt Gerchow

4 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Sita Scotch

What do you do when real estate's in drought?!

I'm new in real estate, and I wanna know what you guys do if the industry is in drought. Let's say almost after a month since your last sal…

Started by Mary Burton

12 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Indira Goban

The Next Real Estate Crisis

By April, 2009, hundreds of thousands of option ARM mortgages will begin resetting, bringing on a fresh wave of foreclosures Summary of art…

Started by Matt Gerchow

3 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Candice Summers

Real Estate Investing Eyes Orlando

Florida’s Most Stable Real Estate Market Savvy investors, take note! While Florida has been one of the hardest hit areas of the country in…

Started by Matt Gerchow

5 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Tamlyn Brooke

Investing in San Diego

Prices in San Diego have gone down a lot in the past 2 years - do you think now is good time to invest while prices are low? Should I be lo…

Started by mandiees

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Camille Brown

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service