Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Featured Real Estate Investing Discussions

CONTEST: "Top Ten" Presidential Solutions to the Real Estate Crisis...in "Ten Words or Less"

Real-Estate-Investing.com wants to know your opinion. Let's face it. We are all sick and tired of hearing about the global financial crisis…

Started by Matt GerchowLatest Reply

Welcome to the Forum! | Read this first.

Welcome, With the recent growth of Real-Estate-Investing.com we ask that you follow a few guidelines when you post. Try and add the follo…

Started by Matt GerchowLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Is the Microtek Greenburg Gurgaon by Microtek Infrastructure a good investment?

I want to know more about this project "Microtek Greengurg Gurgaon"

Started by Siddhanth Promoters

0 Feb 25, 2015

Welcome to the Forum! | Read this first.

Welcome, With the recent growth of Real-Estate-Investing.com we ask that you follow a few guidelines when you post. Try and add the follo…

Started by Matt Gerchow

19 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by om builders

What do you think about Real Estate Investment in Canada.....???

Most of Investors are here from US As all are investing in their particular area and doing well with their work. But have you think ever…

Started by Don Patrick

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Tom Napiontek

CONTEST: "Top Ten" Presidential Solutions to the Real Estate Crisis...in "Ten Words or Less"

Real-Estate-Investing.com wants to know your opinion. Let's face it. We are all sick and tired of hearing about the global financial crisis…

Started by Matt Gerchow

16 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Manhattan Scout

The Reality of US Property Management...Part 3 Now With Webinar Support!

As promised, here is part 3 of my investigations into PM and the problems that alot of investors are facing today.   As noted before, 95% o…

Started by John Patchin

0 Feb 23, 2012

The Reality of US Property Management....Part 2

As promised here is the 2nd posting of The Real Truth in PM.   This posting will focus on marketing, and more specifically the strategies f…

Started by John Patchin

0 Jan 11, 2012

The Reality of US Property Management...Part 1

I am often approached by investors from all over, not just the US, that have invested in properties in Kansas City. The common problem that…

Started by John Patchin

0 Jan 3, 2012

200Acres of Land for sale in Kenya, Africa. Ideal for Hotel, Campsite or Just Investment purposes.

Hello, I have a Maasai friend in Kenya who is selling land in Kenya, Africa. This is a Quick Sale, He needs money for Cancer treatment, The…

Started by Kenneth Alum

0 Sep 18, 2011

Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing

Does anyone knows how to get leads in easy way? I'm currently doing Social Networking, but it doesn't help that much. Any help will be trul…

Started by Lance Davies

16 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Murray

What are your biggest challenges or fears you have as an investor?

I'll start it off, my biggest fear was making a mistake when I started.  These thoughts would run through my head.  What if I pay too much…

Started by Joe Dube

16 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Murray

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service