Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Why Real Estate Investors are Losing Money

Real estate investors are losing money because they are afraid to invest in an unstable real estate market.  Although fiscal conservative…

Started by Jay Redding

0 Oct 20, 2010

Commercial Note purchases

Wow what an exciting year. I see opportunity to make big $ all around if you just take heed of current market conditions.   I have availabl…

Started by Perry Anton

0 Oct 11, 2010

We will succeed (together) Find Buyers, Locate Funds, Make Deals

Dear Real Estate Deal Makers, I like things that are easy. When I find a great resource with amazing value that is fast, simple, and costs…

Started by Antwan Stevens

0 Oct 4, 2010

How Can I?

Hi Guys,   Can you please tell me what are the best strategies to find bird dogs & build a strong buyers list in the US by using only t…

Started by George Courtney

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by George Courtney

Wholesale Property in South Florida

Hello fellow investors,  Active wholesaler here, seeking investors and wholesale partners that are seeking South Florida Wholesale propert…

Started by Michelle Murray

0 Sep 23, 2010

Flipping houses is harder than it looks

Forget no-money down and other late-night TV fantasies. In the real world, flipping requires deep pockets -- and plenty of hard work. It's…

Started by Lea Simpsons

0 Sep 14, 2010

My Best Ways To Sell A Property & Build A Buyer's List At The Same Time.

When I get a property under contract I call the company I buy my bandit signs from.  I order 300 blank bandit signs.  Then I get some crazy…

Started by Joe Dube

0 Sep 13, 2010

A Guide to Fliping a House

Flipping is the process of buying a property with the intent to sell it for profit. This type of creative real estate investing usually car…

Started by Lea Simpsons

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

Completely New To REI

Hello Everyone, Im completely and utterly new to REI and by new I mean new like a baby cafe right out into the first day of living. I'm ve…

Started by Kailey Marie Larson

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

The 5 Simple Steps of Wholesaling Properties For Beginners

One of the best strategies to use for beginning real estate investors is Wholesaling. Why is this technique a great beginning? Because wh…

Started by Lea Simpsons

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service