Distressed Forum | Foreclosure, Short Sale, Divorce, Bankruptcy, Tax Lien (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Pre-MLS SFR Contra Costa County, CA

The Goal: Purchase one or more SFR's in Contra Costa County, CA, lease for positive cash flow, hold for 3-15 yrs. before cashing in. The Pr…

Started by Jeff Weissman

0 Nov 3, 2009

Divorce

A good friend of mine is getting divorced and she doesn't know what the best thing to do would be. She's thinking about asking for him to…

Started by Anna Obrastaf

2 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Robert Marx

Buying foreclosures in the United states

Hi all, My question has two parts. First, is this a good time to buy in the US and second, what are some of the ways that I could find ou…

Started by Gil Franklin

3 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Robert Marx

Listing Reviews

Hi Guys! I think this site could help! http://www.realestatelistingreviews.com/browse.php

Started by Noddy Plaud

0 Aug 13, 2009

The Untold Truth

The short sale process and the pending foreclosure can become overwhelming. In order to avoid hidden surprises after you complete the short…

Started by Pedro Gonzalez

0 Aug 8, 2009

Do you have bulk REO's? I have proofed buyers.

I have run into a dilemma and I am hoping to find a solution through the WN community. Currently I have an influx of proofed buyers who are…

Started by Phil Litzinger

4 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Tom smith

REOs direct from CA Bank

My firm has solidified a direct relationship with a Regional Bank in Southern California where we have established ourselves as the Authori…

Started by Charlie Rizzo

0 Feb 4, 2009

Fannie Mae REO Packages

We have direct access to Fannie Mae REO product at 35 + 3. We have this opportunity available immediately. Our requests are compiled on a f…

Started by Frank Avilla

2 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Charlie Rizzo

Getting a hard money loan

I'm still trying to figure out my first purchase. I'm trying to be very smart about it. Can any of you help me with the process of a hard m…

Started by Katya Goehring

3 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Alfonso Villafuerte

Looking for Customized Real Estate Owned (REO) Packages?

In co-operation with large Institutional Investors (HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Chase, etc.), we have created a process for requ…

Started by Frank Avilla

0 Oct 20, 2008

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service