Finance Forum | Hard Money, Private Money, Creative Finance and Mortgage Techniques (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Where are the real estate investors speculating growth now?

Where are the real estate investors speculating growth now? Census bureau projects as much growth in population ($50m+) over the next coup…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 23, 2010

Real estate investors: how do you know that your deal is the ‘best’ opportunity?

Real estate investors: how do you know that your deal is the ‘best’ opportunity?  With today’s technology is there a way to systematically…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 21, 2010

Hard Money Rates

I'm just starting to look for private money. We used to always do our deals with equity lines but those aren't readily available anymore.…

Started by Jerry Stone

5 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by How2REICourses

iREI App for iPhone

Description: iREI stands for iReal Estate Investment. It is a tool for analyzing potential rental properties as investments. Enter the prop…

Started by Adam Thibideau

1 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by seosunil

Thank you for the great tips.

Great site thank you for the information. I work in the mortgage business and love articles about mortgage or my area hard money loan progr…

Started by phillip madsen

0 Jul 19, 2010

Seeking Investments Proposals!! Get Funded.

This is a private investment company that provides financing to Small-cap, publicly traded companies. Our mission is to add value by provid…

Started by Richard Prior

0 Jun 19, 2010

What's your business idea? Need private money?

If you need capital to start, grow, or expand your business and you want to get it fast without risking your personal assets, taking on par…

Started by Aaron Sheperd

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

INVESTOR :INVESTMENT/FUNDING AVAILABLE.CONTACT US

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on Seed Capital, Early-Stage, Start-up Ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investm…

Started by moore

0 Mar 26, 2010

Investors Seeking Project/Deals To Invest

AEDAN INVESTMENT MORTGAGE INC. is a private investment company that provides financing to Small-cap, publicly traded companies. Our mission…

Started by Aedan Collier

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Aedan Collier

$10,000 Needed Immediately – Fully Secured By Real Estate

We are currently looking for partners with $10,000 for the construction of new homes for the purpose of re-sale. Your funds would be fully…

Started by j

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Matt Gerchow

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service