Marketing Forum | Direct Mail, Signs, Automation, Websites, Business Cards and more. (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Best Internet Marketing Strategies to Sell REO Properties

So far, I use craigslist, postlets, kijij, and backpage to sell my reo properties. But it's not enough. Do you know other internet marketin…

Started by Lance Davies

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

Need Online Marketing advice

I am not as computer savy as I would like to be when it comes to online marketing. Can anyone suggest some options for marketing my service…

Started by Rob Beeman

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

Real Estate Tips - Plenty of Free Advice

Income real estate is not a complicated business. You will find that many attorneys and accountants know the ins and outs of real estate. S…

Started by Rolandol Fivw

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Esmeralda

Online Real Estate Appointment-Setters

Has anyone of you here tried online real estate appointment-setters? I'm thinking of getting this kind of service from www.live247support.c

Started by mary smith

0 Dec 6, 2009

Apartment Powerfull Search Engine

ApartmentLocator411.com provides a free specific customized apartment rental search engine from thousands of apartment listings. . We stri…

Started by Martin velickovski

0 Nov 29, 2009

Home Searh Website

Homelocator411 provides a free specific customized home search engine from thousands of home listings. We strive to be the premiere online…

Started by predrag maksimovski

0 Nov 28, 2009

Brazilian real estate market

Brazilian real estate market in your hands. I'm selling forumimobiliario.com.br (like "realestateforum.com"), an old site (2004), PR 3, ind…

Started by Fórum Imobiliário

0 Nov 16, 2009

Have you attended any good real estate seminars lately?

I'm setting my education goals for next year and am looking to add some new speakers to my mix. Is there anyone new out there that any of y…

Started by Hassan Omar

6 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Investorjane

Use Offline Marketing To Increase Leads

“Don’t try to find the cheapest source of leads. Cost average the leads across multiple channels and don’t depend on any one thing.” Build…

Started by Pedro Gonzalez

2 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Don Patrick

Fort Myers REOs : Great Deals On Fort Myers REO Properties

REO properties in Ft. Myers is easy, seeing that there is an ample supply in Florida. Banks are giving away homes at prices below their mar…

Started by Lance Davies

0 Sep 16, 2009

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service