Marketing Forum | Direct Mail, Signs, Automation, Websites, Business Cards and more. (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Santa Cruz Ca

Any Idea about these? Santa Cruz Ca real estate, Santa Cruz Ca homes, Santa Cruz California real estate, Santa Cruz MLS, Santa Cruz real e…

Started by Nick Brian

0 Sep 8, 2009

Private money investment loans are available!!!

We operate a private investing firm and private money lending company, as well as investors. We focus on Seed Capital,Early-Stage,Start-up…

Started by lee anthony

0 Jun 20, 2009

Direct Mail - Repeat Your Mailings

You have to repeat your mailings by sending a letter to the same mailing address three or more times before you move to another list. This…

Started by John Schroeder's RealProspect Software

13 May 22, 2009
Reply by Randall Fujinaka

Real Estate Website Directory

I'm looking for website directories that are on real estate / investing niches. Can anybody point me to some?

Started by Mary Burton

2 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Craiglist API for Real Estate

Is there a Craiglist API for mass real estate uploads? Or if there is none, where can I hire someone to make an API. This will really help…

Started by Mike Castro

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Question. Whats working in your market for selling to homebuyers?

In my market I am consistently mailing postcards twice a month to the same apartment complexes within 5 miles of my houses, keeping my ads…

Started by Hassan Omar

1 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

The essence of telemarketing training for real estate professionals.

At Costa Rica's Call Center, we are confident enough in our expertise that we are willing to disclose a sample of our training for the curi…

Started by Richard Blank

0 Dec 4, 2008

Blog vs Static Website

If you read this thread, you will know that I'm planning to build a site. I have my keyword now, my target niche, and my market. Of course…

Started by Kurt Lacson

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Hassan Omar

Business Card Prices

How much should you expect to spend on having business cards made? Are there any places that have the best deals? Is ordering online the wa…

Started by mandiees

3 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mary Burton

Crime Scene Property?

I want to know what's your idea on this. If you are selling a property, a really nice property that was once a crime scene for murder or an…

Started by Mike Castro

4 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mary Burton

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service