Lea Simpsons's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

"Who's scammer you are referring? how come? Can you share me your experience when you…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jul 6, 2010 to The 5 Simple Steps of Wholesaling Properties For Beginners

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

"Time management is necessary in real estate investing, even you take it as full-time…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jul 5, 2010 to Real Estate Investing for the Busy Professional

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

"That's cool. I've been using facebook for quite long, and it does help me generate g…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jul 4, 2010 to Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing

16 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Murray

"Glad you find this post interesting and very useful. What particular software you ar…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jul 2, 2010 to The 5 Simple Steps of Wholesaling Properties For Beginners

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

"Hi James, How about logging on http://rehabhardmoney.com and get connected with mon…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jul 1, 2010 to PRIVATE LOAN LENDER

11 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Justin Hazley

"Hi Joe, Who else are the mentors in REIwired.com ? How can a newbie benefits from t…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jun 24, 2010 to Looking for a Real Estate Mentor

10 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ismail Shakir

"Gil, You can search on the web for foreclosed properties. There are plenty of forec…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jun 23, 2010 to Commercial Foreclosures

2 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

"Hi Matt, Posting your properties in Online listing service will help. There are pop…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jun 22, 2010 to A Guide to Fliping a House

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

"Hi Kailey, You have to determine what you're getting into. You have to know as much…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jun 21, 2010 to Completely New To REI

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Dube

"hi Kurt, do you have plan to rank it on google? Then, you can start your SEO campaig…"

Lea Simpsons replied Jun 20, 2010 to How Competitive is Real Estate Keyword?

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service