Jeanine Grey's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

The Good, Bad and the Ugly of Real Estate Gurus

Hi, I wanted to get some different opinions about some of the Real Estate "GURUS" that I keep hearing about. Specifically Steve Cook, Ron…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews

25 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Divorce and Probate filings, need some suggestions

For six months I've gone to the county courthouse, written down all the published probate and divorce filings, taking them to the title com…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Distressed Forum | Foreclosure, Short Sale, Divorce, Bankruptcy, Tax Lien

0 Sep 8, 2008

Lease Option Help

I own a house that I'd like to lease with an option to buy. My spreadsheet looks good to me but I wanted to check with you all. I'd like to…

Started by Jeanine Grey in No Money Down Forum | "Subject To" Existing Mortgage, Owner Finance, Options, Lease Options Forum

3 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Robert Marx

Apartment Buildings - How to find motivated sellers.

How would one market to find motivated sellers of apartment buildings and commercial buildings? What would you say?

Started by Jeanine Grey in Commercial Forum | Multi-family, Apartment Complexes, Stores, Hotels, Condo Conversions, etc.

0 Sep 8, 2008

Foreclosure Reporting Service

Is there any particular Foreclosure reporting service that is better than others? I'm thinking Florida is a good market to look at currentl…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Distressed Forum | Foreclosure, Short Sale, Divorce, Bankruptcy, Tax Lien

3 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Fread Omer

Asset Protection

Can someone recommend to me a good asset protection ebook, course, etc. I'm buying a property soon and I want to make sure I purchase it co…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Cover Your Assets Forum | Legal and Contract Issues, Asset Protection, Income Taxes, 1031 Exchanges

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by shinningstar

Asset Protection

Can someone recommend to me a good asset protection ebook, course, etc. I'm buying a property soon and I want to make sure I purchase it co…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Cover Your Assets Forum | Legal and Contract Issues, Asset Protection, Income Taxes, 1031 Exchanges

0 Sep 8, 2008

Determining my offer price

I've been looking at several properties and want to wholesale them once I put them under contract. Is there a particular formula that I sho…

Started by Jeanine Grey in Flip Forum | Wholesaling, Bird Dogs, Flipping, Assignments

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Joshua Weidman

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service