All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing

Does anyone knows how to get leads in easy way? I'm currently doing Social Networking, but it doesn't help that much. Any help will be trul…

Started by Lance Davies

16 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Murray

Raffle Draw as a Marketing Strategy

Have you tried having a raffle draw as a marketing event? What were the prizes you gave away? Aside from Texas, where else is it illegal to…

Started by Lilly Gilmore

0 Jun 3, 2010

Best Internet Marketing Strategies to Sell REO Properties

So far, I use craigslist, postlets, kijij, and backpage to sell my reo properties. But it's not enough. Do you know other internet marketin…

Started by Lance Davies

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

Need Online Marketing advice

I am not as computer savy as I would like to be when it comes to online marketing. Can anyone suggest some options for marketing my service…

Started by Rob Beeman

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Lea Simpsons

How I Break Into Real Estate on a Shoestring Budget.....

I have just started in real estate investing looking for a few cheap and effective ways to jump into big real estate world with low budget.…

Started by Don Patrick

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Investorjane

Use Offline Marketing To Increase Leads

“Don’t try to find the cheapest source of leads. Cost average the leads across multiple channels and don’t depend on any one thing.” Build…

Started by Pedro Gonzalez

2 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Don Patrick

Direct Mail - Repeat Your Mailings

You have to repeat your mailings by sending a letter to the same mailing address three or more times before you move to another list. This…

Started by John Schroeder's RealProspect Software

13 May 22, 2009
Reply by Randall Fujinaka

Getting Your Letters Opened

The hardest part about sending letters is getting the readers to open the envelopes. So, your greatest challenge will be to make your envel…

4 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Sita Scotch

Using Letters in Marketing

In my personal opinion, sending letters is the best method of direct mail marketing! With a letter you have unlimited space to tell your st…

0 Sep 6, 2008

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service