All Discussions Tagged 'private' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Private Money Available for Income-Producing Properties

Frustrated over money? You don't have to be! Private Money is Available for Income-Producing Properties! The PCFC Group is DIRECT to privat…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Sep 26, 2012

Major Funding Announcement!

Major Funding Announcement! We are eliminating our up front fee! For our 100% Acquisition & Rehab Loan, Hard Money / Private Money Prog…

Started by George Budinger

0 Mar 2, 2011

Major Funding Announcement!

Major Funding Announcement! We are eliminating our up front fee! As we go into 2011 we are determined to be a major lender for Real Estate…

0 Dec 28, 2010

Ca$h For Flippers & Commercial Properties - Fast Closings!

100% Financing + Closing Costs + Repair Funds All Rolled Into The Loan! Please fill out our questionnaire first.If you can come close to ou…

0 Nov 16, 2010

Preston Ely's Freefom Soft

Come witness with your own two eyes the now-famous Miracle Money Machine in action! Preston and Pete will demonstrate Freedom$oft, show you…

Started by Jake Smith

0 Jan 23, 2010

Private Money

Hi, I'm thinking about borrowing private money to do a transaction. I only need the money for 24 hrs. Is there someone you might recommend…

Started by Gil Franklin

8 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Lori McMahon

Offering a Discount to all Real Estate Investing Members

I was just invited to list our Private Money Magnet Bootcamp in the EVENTSsection. The seminar is April 3 - 5th in Dallas Texas. I know it…

Started by Jackie Lange

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

WANTED: MORTGAGE BROKERS/PRIVATE MONEY LENDERS/HARD MONEY LENDERS

I would like to know the members of this site who are in the lending industry and that would like to share with me the different types of f…

Started by Pedro Gonzalez

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service