I'm still trying to figure out my first purchase. I'm trying to be very smart about it. Can any of you help me with the process of a hard money loan?

Do we have to know what house we want to buy first before we talk to the lender?

Can we get pre-qualified?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I am thrilled to start this new adventure but I also want to be educated on the process!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't have to have a place in mind to get pre-qualified, and actually the pre-qualification will guide you quite a bit in your property search. That's because you are limited by the amount that you can borrow and the types of properties that the lenders are willing to provide funds for. visit your local real estate investors association to get a list of hard money lenders in your area, and contact one or two of them. Where are you located?
Hassan Omar said:
You don't have to have a place in mind to get pre-qualified, and actually the pre-qualification will guide you quite a bit in your property search. That's because you are limited by the amount that you can borrow and the types of properties that the lenders are willing to provide funds for. visit your local real estate investors association to get a list of hard money lenders in your area, and contact one or two of them. Where are you located?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service