I'm looking for an ebook to buy, let's say I want to relearn things. I honestly prefer real books over ebook but I do not agree how much mos of them are tagged. Any ideas? eBook titles you have in mind?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I stumble upin this website a while ago. http://www.rewebguides.com/

The product is written by Brad Carroll and Michael Russer... I haven't bought it yet but maybe you can post a review of that product in case you will buy it.
This may not be the best but it's really worth your time, besides it is free... it is called A Positive Attitude. Another ebook is Buying Your 1st home. You can find them here: http://www.free-ebooks.net/ and the best part is they are free :D
That sounds promising... I've heard some things about the authors but I will try to find reviews first, I don't want to spend $70 for a product that won't teach me anything. Thanks for the help Mary.

Mary Burton said:
I stumble upin this website a while ago. http://www.rewebguides.com/

The product is written by Brad Carroll and Michael Russer... I haven't bought it yet but maybe you can post a review of that product in case you will buy it.
Wow, there's no harm in downloading something that is free... I just hope they are not filled with affiliate links like other free ebooks hehe. The title sounds like they are a good refresher material. Thanks for the links Kim.

Kim Chen said:
This may not be the best but it's really worth your time, besides it is free... it is called A Positive Attitude. Another ebook is Buying Your 1st home. You can find them here: http://www.free-ebooks.net/ and the best part is they are free :D
I like videos more than ebooks. Sorry for not answer your question. I'm not really much of a reading type. It gets me bored. Watching marketing videos is far more exciting. :)
I completely agree to you. Actually, that's what I am heading. I just need a more solid foundation that's why I am looking for a book. Thanks for the heads up!

Hannah Wy said:
I like videos more than ebooks. Sorry for not answer your question. I'm not really much of a reading type. It gets me bored. Watching marketing videos is far more exciting. :)
Blogging, video marketing, social networking are the modern flyers and door-to-door techniques of marketing! 10 years from now I bet there would be new marketing styles/strategies.

Kurt Lacson said:
I completely agree to you. Actually, that's what I am heading. I just need a more solid foundation that's why I am looking for a book. Thanks for the heads up!

Hannah Wy said:
I like videos more than ebooks. Sorry for not answer your question. I'm not really much of a reading type. It gets me bored. Watching marketing videos is far more exciting. :)
I almost missed the Matt's ebook, the one that came with forum registration! It is really worth your time. If I may say so, that is one of the best Real Estate ebooks I have read.
How come I didn't receive any? Where can I download it? Should I subscribe first at something?

Kurt Lacson said:
I almost missed the Matt's ebook, the one that came with forum registration! It is really worth your time. If I may say so, that is one of the best Real Estate ebooks I have read.
Same here, although I was the one to give links to the free ebooks, I read it because it was free. Who wants to read kilometric texts anyway? Only geeks. :P

Seriously, unless the ebook is really full of substance, I won't read it.


Hannah Wy said:
I like videos more than ebooks. Sorry for not answer your question. I'm not really much of a reading type. It gets me bored. Watching marketing videos is far more exciting. :)
Check your inbox girl, it's in there. Or maybe you put it went straight into your spam box? Just request a copy from Matt if you didn't get it and if he didn't reply, tell me and I'll send it to you.

Hannah Wy said:
How come I didn't receive any? Where can I download it? Should I subscribe first at something?

Kurt Lacson said:
I almost missed the Matt's ebook, the one that came with forum registration! It is really worth your time. If I may say so, that is one of the best Real Estate ebooks I have read.
If you can't find the ebook put we can send it to your email. Just tell us. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2019   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service