I don't know if anybody would answer this, I'm just trying out my luck, but in case you wanna share it, what's your best kept marketing secret?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well my secret is using videos in marketing. The thing of plain texts and images is not as effective as before. I think this is true to almost every kind of industry, not just in real estate.
Blogs, Social Networking sites and Web 2.0 Apps, they are pretty much the latest secrets. Combine these with the traiditional methods and you are good to go!

Anything else would be a joke lol.
Asking for an estate agent's secret may very well be like asking a magician's secret. You can either be smiled or frowned at, but you will never get a straight answer. :)
What do you want to hear when you are inquiring for a property? What does it take for you to pull out that check and sign it? Answer this and you will have my biggest real estate secret. :)
My secret is blog commenting. I learned this in an Internet Marketing forum. I write interesting comments leading to my site and blog. Of course I don't do it too obvious that I am just link baiting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service