Hi guys, I just want to tell you that online marketing for real estate is really good... if you haven't tried this yet, it's never too late to start...

I guess what I'm saying is don't be afraid to try new things. :)

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And by online marketing I didn't just mean affiliates, SEO or search engine optimization, selling digital products and others - rather it's the combintion of everything.
The problem with this is that since the opportunity on the internet is growing each day and if you want to try everything you will end up a jack of all trades and a master of none type of person. I say choose one first and work on it until you succeed.

Hannah Wy said:
And by online marketing I didn't just mean affiliates, SEO or search engine optimization, selling digital products and others - rather it's the combintion of everything.
Somebody said in this forum about rinse and repeat, I think you can do that here. Nobody said that this would be a walk in the park. Check them and then pick what works best for you.

Kim Chen said:
The problem with this is that since the opportunity on the internet is growing each day and if you want to try everything you will end up a jack of all trades and a master of none type of person. I say choose one first and work on it until you succeed.

Hannah Wy said:
For starters, which works the easiest? I told you I'm a bit lazy when it comes to this. :)
Nothing is really easy, so I say try outsourcing for whatever you need. There are a lot of people who are willing to do the job for you. It's just a matter of finding them.

Kim Chen said:
For starters, which works the easiest? I told you I'm a bit lazy when it comes to this. :)
Try Pay Per Click systems. It is cheap and it is easy to do. For a starters visit Google AdWords. And yeah it is by Google again. They practically own everything now lol.

Kim Chen said:
There are cheaper ways to get advertising, some are even free. :)

Kurt Lacson said:
Try Pay Per Click systems. It is cheap and it is easy to do. For a starters visit Google AdWords. And yeah it is by Google again. They practically own everything now lol.

Kim Chen said:
We have a discussion thread here, where links on free advertising can be found, use it wisely. :)
Yeah, I already bookmarked it. :) I'm setting this forum as my homepage too :)

Candice Summers said:
We have a discussion thread here, where links on free advertising can be found, use it wisely. :)
Online marketing evens out the odds. Because of the internet small real estate agents like myself are given the chance to sell properties that we could only dream of.
I think you should double your efforts in offline marketing. Do not over concentrate on online marketing. After all, the percentage of people who dwell the net is still lower to those who do not! :)
Yes, I have bought through the internet and we have gotten leads to sellers from the internet. But I have yet done a full transaction of buy and sell via the internet. Maybe that should be a goal..it should would be fast but you would need alot of trust on both sides...

Good luck..and GB

Sorry if I make snide comments earlier..don't mind me..

http://www.rxinnercircle.com
Hawaii's premier private investors group

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service