So what got you started? Needed a Job and can't find any? Is Real Estate your passion? You needed to sell a property and didn't find a good agent?

Tell us your story. :D

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am good in selling things. I used to be a sales girl, I don't want to say what product, but everytime I put up my smile, the buyers find it hard to refuse buying. I guess I'm a natural charmer. :)
I basically needed money, and I want some fash cash, I was lucky to land a deal on my first try. That's why I am here. :)
For me it's no money but self-actualization. I needed to prove something to my husband and this is my way of doing it. :)
My mom used to be a real estate agent. So i can say it runs in the family. She thought me basics on the industry, so here I am now. :)
I didn't finish college, it appears that you don't really need a degree to be a marketer, so here I am marketing estates. :)
There are some things that you can learn better in the real world. In school what you have are theories and trivia, outside is the real deal.

Sita Scotch said:
I didn't finish college, it appears that you don't really need a degree to be a marketer, so here I am marketing estates. :)
I have the same reason, not to mention that I kinda look good. It is always an advantage for marketers, whether it is in real estate or not.

Tamlyn Brooke said:
I am good in selling things. I used to be a sales girl, I don't want to say what product, but everytime I put up my smile, the buyers find it hard to refuse buying. I guess I'm a natural charmer. :)
I already said this in the other discussion, but I guess it won't make any harm if I reiterate it. I want to retire early, that's why I entered real estate business, to earn more and prepare for what I really want. :) Life is not all about work anyway.
My mom and dad are both real estate agents. In fact they met on a small conference in NY 30 years ago. So here I am, sometimes I think I never really had a choice with my career, but I'm not saying I'm not happy. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service