Which should work better? A real estate blog or a static website? I am planning on launching a grand real estate promotions, I am targetting buyers of course.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blog is the new language of the internet. If you want to promote something, if you want have people on your site use blog. This is true no matter what your niche is. And if you're on real estate niche, you can either cater for real estate agents or just the estate buyers. :)
If you are going to give advices on real estate marketers or buyers, meaning that your content will be updated regularly, you should go for blog. But if your site will about FAQs and 101s then I suggest a static website.
If you want to interact with your readers or site visitors then go for blog. Frankly, I don't see any reason why people would choose a dull website over a blog.
Static website are only good as a sales page... everything else should be in the form of a blog. Why? Because blog has ping functions, blog has RSS, blog has a good subscription system, blog is easier to update and blog is a good CMS!
Blogs are also the most user friendly website. That explains why it is popular not just in real estate industry but in other niches as well.

Sandra Wood said:
If you are going to give advices on real estate marketers or buyers, meaning that your content will be updated regularly, you should go for blog. But if your site will about FAQs and 101s then I suggest a static website.
Why not incorporate the two? You can always have a static homepage maybe selling a product or linking to real estate deals and have a blog at the same time!
There are both advantages and disadvantages in both platforms dear. :)

Candice Summers said:
If you want to interact with your readers or site visitors then go for blog. Frankly, I don't see any reason why people would choose a dull website over a blog.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service