Money in YOUR pocket in 24hrs by referring people to get their own FREE $15,000 Real Estate Investing System!

So you're ready to make some jingle while you mingle...GREAT!

This is one of my favorite areas of the site. I love creative projects and doing things outside the box. More than that, I like helping people (namely you) make money.

Your contacts are very valuable to you...and we respect that. For that reason, we are willing to pay you to refer your friends and colleagues to download a f.ree $15k Real Estate Investing System...and join the fastest growing, coolest and most up-to-date REI Social Network on the planet.

We have setup a FIRST OF IT'S KIND Pay-Per-Member program for the site. For those of you that have worked on projects with us before, this is probably the easiest money you'll ever make as part of our dysfunctional little family.

The basics are this.

1. You signup (2 mins) and then promote your affiliate link either embedded in a banner or behind a text link. Some of the ways people promote their links are the following.
---> a. Send a quick email campaign to your list. (Email to send below)
---> b. Write a blog post and include your affiliate link to refer people to our site.
---> c. Use a Craigslist blaster to offer a FREE $15,000 Real-Estate-Investing system and a link.
---> d. Add a banner to your web page creating residual income for yourself.

2. People will click through to get their FREE system and register as a member to do so.
3. For every person who registers, you earn $1...paid directly to your PayPal account.
4. All of the billing, payments, etc are completely 100% automated.
5. You earn 15% from anyone that signs up to refer people as well.

Here the link to learn the entire setup process for the affiliate program.

http://www.rei-tools.com/affiliate-program.html

FAQ's Q: Why would people join a site like Real-Estate-Investing.com? A: Social networking is the complete buzz word these days. People want to included. People who have Myspace accounts usually have Facebook accounts as well. We offer ALL of the features that the Top 5 Real Estate Investing sites include...if they were COMBINED A: Available to users are 100's of Real Estate Investing Videos, 1,000's of Articles, lots of GURU Reviews, Investor Social Networking, User Blogs, RSS Blog feeds and just a whole bunch more. A: Everyone likes getting something for FREE. I do, you probably do too. By us giving them a F.R.E.E. $15,000 Investing system, your friends are prompted to take action.

Q: Why should I refer my subscribers to Real-Estate-Investing.com? I really want to maintain my subscribers only on my list.
A: We both know that your subscribers probably have opted-in to more than one Real Estate auto-responder list. In a matter of six months it is likely the site will have a page 1 listing on Google. Just recently Google gave Real-Estate-Investing.com a PR3 (Page Rank 3) which puts it in the running with some of the worlds top sites. The short of it is, your people will be signing up for the site anyway...the question is, will you make money when they register?

Q: How does Real-Estate-Investing.com make money if they are giving away $15,000 Real Estate Investing systems?

A: Real-Estate-Investing.com has invested a great deal of time and money to secure the rights to, "The New Rich in Real Estate". Having these "rights" allows Real-Estate-Investing.com to promote, sell or give away the product in the way it deems fit.
A: The site makes money through several key relationships with manufacturers of products, advertisers and selected Real Estate experts.

If you have any questions, please write them in this forum topic. I will try to answer all of them as fast as they come in.

Here the link to learn the entire setup process for the affiliate program.

http://www.rei-tools.com/affiliate-program.html

Regards,

Matt Gerchow
Real-Estate-Investing.com

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's an email that you can send out to your group.
**********************************************************************************************************************

Hi [name merge],

I just wanted to make a quick recommendation to a F.R.E.E. website that I think you will find HUGE value in...

= > www.real-estate-investing.com

Matt Gerchow -- who is without a doubt one of the most creative and experienced wholesale investors -- has created a new social networking and online resource for RE investors.

Plus, he is giving away his entire wholesaling system to anyone that joins his new online community!

Go here and join now...==> www.real-estate-investing.com

Become a member and start posting in the forums and/or just sign up to get the F.R.E.E. wholesale investing ebook.

I guarantee no matter what your investing experience is, you will get at least one golden nugget of information from Matt's eBook that you can apply immediately to increase your profit.s!

Put it this way... Matt and his partner used to charge $15,000 to teach investors the same strategies you'll be getting for free in his eBook .

Check it out!

To your greatest success,

[Your First and Last Name]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXX.com
Hi Matt, am I reading this correctly? It's fully automated, no fuss, no hardwork, just the plain link will do the job? Also is there a limit as to how many can we refer? Is there anything that our referred member should do before we can have the bonus?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service