Does anyone knows how to get leads in easy way? I'm currently doing Social Networking, but it doesn't help that much. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks!

______________________________________________________________

Fort Myers REOs
http://ftmyersreos.com
ftmyersreos@yahoo.com

"Great Deals on Fort Myers - North Carolina REO Properties"

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can get a lead form online marketing
use google adwords and yahoo search marketing solutin for advertising

need some more info then please mail me

Regards,
DON
It appears from your post that you sell REO's. In my area (Philadelphia) most of the wholesalers that sell REO's market online thru craigslist.org or backpage.com. This allows them to gather email addresses and names, then they build that list and forward weekly updates of their listings.

Additionally, they are at every networking event or meeting of all of the local investment clubs with flyers of their listings, and gathering email addresses of potential buyers. I know that I receive about 10 emails a week from various local wholesalers on what they currently have for sale.

Rob Beeman
Commercial Lending Specialist
Commercial Capital Group
Lenders Developers Consultants
215-253-5880 x60 Office
215-913-1580 Direct
Email: rbeeman@ccgsynergy.com
Efax: 215-689-4118
www.ccg-lending.com
Hi Fort Myers, how do you play on social networking? You can use twitter, facebook, and linkedin to build your own brand and later to get good leads. I've seen this technique has now being use by many internet marketers all over the world. Another way to generate leads will be through online classified ads posting such as craiglists, backpage, postlet, etc.

Search engine optimization can also be a good source of lead. Make sure you target the right keyword and optimized it.

Lea
Real Estate Consultant
The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide - Rehab Real Estate
Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing by using many social networking sites. also you can used email marketing software

http://fixerjay.com
http://fixerjay.com/
Hi Mark,

Can you share me some of your experience using Social Networking Sites and Email Marketing? Which among the 2 is more useful?

-------------
Lea
The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide - REHAB-REAL-ESTATE.COM


mark slosar said:
Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing by using many social networking sites. also you can used email marketing software

http://fixerjay.com
http://fixerjay.com/
Hello Davies,

I have recently started my business in real estate investing, and I am totally new. I found some useful information at google and gain some knowledge "Real Estate Notes". Find the 39 ways to generate real estate leads at the google. I hope it will help you.....
I am new to Facebook, but not to real estate investing. My mentor, Fixer Jay (I saw the link on this thread) helped me buy 80+ houses with about only about 10 escrows. Jay and I both buy groups of older houses on a single parcel. Jay has been teaching his students at seminars and courses for 25 years.

Jay has 3 books at the bookstores published by McGraw-Hill.

Maybe his reputation precedes him, but we just signed up for facebook and Twitter 3 weeks ago and I have 986 emails.

I am helping him with his social network presence. In next week Jay will be offering his free Become A Blue Jeans Millionaire. Jay has his web site (for years) but I am hooking up the free reports. Check out FixerJay.com and sign up. Also see his blog at that address.

I will follow with everyone in an organized fashion in a week or two.

Best
Dan Shea and Fixer Jay

Lea Simpsons said:
Hi Mark,

Can you share me some of your experience using Social Networking Sites and Email Marketing? Which among the 2 is more useful?

-------------
Lea
The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide - REHAB-REAL-ESTATE.COM


mark slosar said:
Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing by using many social networking sites. also you can used email marketing software

http://fixerjay.com
http://fixerjay.com/
That's cool. I've been using facebook for quite long, and it does help me generate good quality leads. target your prospects, if real estate - then connect with people that also in real estate, influencing other can also be a good help. You need to build trust first, this can be done through sharing your expertise in specific problems, or situations.

--
lea
Rehabbing Houses



Dan Shea said:
I am new to Facebook, but not to real estate investing. My mentor, Fixer Jay (I saw the link on this thread) helped me buy 80+ houses with about only about 10 escrows. Jay and I both buy groups of older houses on a single parcel. Jay has been teaching his students at seminars and courses for 25 years.

Jay has 3 books at the bookstores published by McGraw-Hill.

Maybe his reputation precedes him, but we just signed up for facebook and Twitter 3 weeks ago and I have 986 emails.

I am helping him with his social network presence. In next week Jay will be offering his free Become A Blue Jeans Millionaire. Jay has his web site (for years) but I am hooking up the free reports. Check out FixerJay.com and sign up. Also see his blog at that address.

I will follow with everyone in an organized fashion in a week or two.

Best
Dan Shea and Fixer Jay

Lea Simpsons said:
Hi Mark,

Can you share me some of your experience using Social Networking Sites and Email Marketing? Which among the 2 is more useful?

-------------
Lea
The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide - REHAB-REAL-ESTATE.COM


mark slosar said:
Best Way To Get Leads for Real Estate Marketing by using many social networking sites. also you can used email marketing software

http://fixerjay.com
http://fixerjay.com/
Hi Everyone,

Some of my best leads for motivated sellers come from direct mailings. Absentee owner lists are some of the best lists for me. I use the absentee owner list for sellers and for cash buyers. Naturally I send different direct mail pieces to buyers and sellers. The buyers tend to have cash and are ready to close quickly and the sellers are a mix of tired land lords, people selling their unwanted vacation home, divorces, and a lot of probate deals also.

Hope this helps...
Dubeman
www.REIWired.com
Very easy to solve your problems try to catch up the useful one
http://www.usefulreads.com/
Good Free Information
You are right, google adwords and yahoo search hep better to get lead form online markerting

Don Patrick said:
you can get a lead form online marketing
use google adwords and yahoo search marketing solutin for advertising

need some more info then please mail me

Regards,
DON
SOUNDS GOOD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2018   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service