I'll start it off, my biggest fear was making a mistake when I started.  These thoughts would run through my head.  What if I pay too much for a property?  What if I'm unable to find a buyer for the property?  Did I estimate the proper amount of repairs?  What are some of the hidden costs?  The way I over came them was to take massive action!! 

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The biggest fear I would say is by losing money on a home due to damages or a home that is not going up in value due to the area it's in. Certain things cannot be controlled.
Lost of time and money.  I feel these 2 go together very well. Banks really don't care when trying to invest in a short sale.
I have been feeling what you are feeling right now. Even if I'm a realtor I would still keep asking myself that if someday I'm gonna buy my own property. I wanted to Buy Indiana Home because they are great.

This is a good read,

I share some of the same fears alot of you folks have. 

Being 25 yrs old when I started out, my biggest fear was "I wonder if they will even take me seriosly" You see, not only was I young, I had braces and a baby face, so I thought a seller would never believe "1", a mere kid, would buy there house for cash.  

Then, I said the hell with it, I took massive action, I displayed confidence, and boy was I wrong....I found that my age, or looks had very little barring on getting deals. My confidence spoke volumes and the deals came poring in, and the rest is history. 

Michelle Murray

Florida Investment Deals

Florida's Fast Home Buyers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service