Wading through property investment advice, tips and tricks can be tiring, but it doesn't have to be. Simplify your property investment strategy by going straight to the best sources for the latest Canadian rental property news and information. Your growing portfolio will thank you.
- The Canadian Real Estate Association posts current news items and statistics, updated within monthly, quarterly and annual reports right on the website. Consume news reports with a grain of salt; they are simply a tool to confirm or call into question the trends you're seeing in local and national markets.
- The Canada Mortgage and Housing Council reports interest rate and regulation changes in real time online. Press releases take top billing as they are disseminated, but again are only a tool to consider when setting goals or thinking about whether to invest, sell or hold onto current properties.
- Investor groups and coalitions often offer free training and networking sessions that can help new investors learn the market and find allies. Beware any high-pressure sales tactics, and don't part with any money on impulse. Learn, network and take away what you can use.
- Mentors are an invaluable resource. Consider yourself an apprentice, and find someone who has succeeded in property investing and ask them if they will be a resource when you have questions.
- Expert partners in real estate transactions can also be great resources, and they can help you find the right mentor. Realtors, mortgage brokers and even turnkey property investing specialists are valuable relationships to cultivate and nurture on a regular basis. When it's time to buy or sell, you'll have resources in the industry who can guide you through it and help you make the right decisions for your investment goals.
Get started today by contacting a turnkey property investing specialist with Vision Investment Properties. We have a staff that is dedicated to customizing your property investment portfolio to meet your personal financial goals, and we'll be with you every step of the way. Visit VIProperties.com today for more information.