Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Public Sector’s Responsibilities in Kochi

The state government’s recognition to the private sector and its own commitment to solve the problem of housing has been too meager. The ne…

Started by Tim Molli

0 May 13, 2009

Making Offers on MLS Gorilla

I'm new to wholesaling and MLSG. Any users out there? I have many questions but will start with this one: I realize I need to know ARV to m…

Started by Linda Tourville

1 May 12, 2009
Reply by Randall Fujinaka

The great opportunity for investment at Puerto Vallarta

Invest you capital at Alta Vista the great opportunity to save you capital and earn a reasonable profit by selling and purchasing the prope…

Started by Harry Paul

2 May 4, 2009
Reply by Harry Paul

Great Place at Puerto Vallarta to Invest

Invest you capital at Alta Vista the great opportunity to save you capital and earn a reasonable profit by selling and purchasing the prope…

Started by Harry Paul

0 May 1, 2009

Cochin - A tourist paradise

Cochin is the Gateway to tourist paradise of Kerala also described as “God’s Own Country”. Kerala has been consistently voted as world’s to…

Started by PauliBeth

0 Apr 28, 2009

The Good, Bad and the Ugly of Real Estate Gurus

Hi, I wanted to get some different opinions about some of the Real Estate "GURUS" that I keep hearing about. Specifically Steve Cook, Ron…

Started by Jeanine Grey

25 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Best place for Investment

Which best place in the Puerto Vallarta to buy or investment, any one suggest that top place at Puerto Vallarta... give your suggestion.

Started by Harry Paul

0 Apr 17, 2009

Offering a Discount to all Real Estate Investing Members

I was just invited to list our Private Money Magnet Bootcamp in the EVENTSsection. The seminar is April 3 - 5th in Dallas Texas. I know it…

Started by Jackie Lange

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Tips on adding your Forum Signature

- Update your profile with the new question "forum signature" as indicated - Make sure you append a double colon character (::) on the firs…

Started by Matt Gerchow

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Help Homeless and AIDS Orphans in India--Please Pray Urgently

Help Homeless and AIDS Orphans in India--Please Pray Urgently http://lightoflifeindia.blogspot.com/ Imagine precious children abandoned…

Started by Jorge Parrott

0 Mar 22, 2009

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service