Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Feb 2- Free Webinar: Debt Settlement

Monday, February 2, 2009, 6 – 7:30pm Free Webinar: Debt Settlement Online Note: Free Webinar: Debt Settlement ------------ To Guarantee…

Started by Lawrence Loik

0 Feb 5, 2009

GURU FEEDBACK - PLEASE

HI, Does anyone have any hands on feedback / results they can report re: the training materials (quality, cost, content, step by step DO-ab…

Started by TRISHA

0 Feb 1, 2009

War on Debt- Feb 7th and 8th

Financial Crisis & Foreclosure Defense The “War on Debt” Bootcamp Los Angeles California, Feb 7th and 8th Experts will be teaching o…

Started by Lawrence Loik

0 Jan 29, 2009

The Real Estate Investor Network

We have seminars, workshops and meetings for the experienced pro or the beginning novice that will make everyone feel they are in the righ…

Started by Lawrence Loik

0 Jan 29, 2009

Have a Shrine built in your honor! Need help with my marketing efforts.

Hey guys, I'm at my wits end and maybe you can help. I am a new investor trying to get started in Brooklyn Ny. The only thing is that I'm…

Started by Jonathan

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Matt Gerchow

Wartime Economy Boosts Real Estate

There is a quite intriguing report that I read in SFGate.com... according to them "Wartime economy boosts real estate near bases" if this i…

Started by Kurt Lacson

0 Nov 12, 2008

Dark Real Estate Industry in 2009

The year is ending and I've been reading bad predictions about real estate in the coming year. I don't want to sound pessimistic but should…

Started by Kurt Lacson

0 Nov 12, 2008

Hypo Real Estate Reports $4 Billion Pretax Loss

Hypo Real Estate reported Wednesday a wider-than-expected pretax loss of 3.1 billion euros ($4 billion) for the third quarter, dragging on…

Started by Kurt Lacson

0 Nov 12, 2008

real estate investment

Real Estate Investment is now treated as a major case of capital budgeting by using state-of-the-art investment analysis which incorporates…

Started by janeashley

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Kurt Lacson

34-42% Equity After Repairs Made - West Palm Beach Fl.

Hello to all, I've got a property down in West Palm Beach in the Old Northwood Historic District, north of Broadway. Repairs: 30-50K ARV:…

Started by Erik

2 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Erik

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service