Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Jason GIlbert, founder of Commercial Millions Here! (Introduction)

Hey all my name is Jason Gilbert, found of the groundbreaking Commercial Millions program.  I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this…

Started by Jason Gilbert

0 Sep 7, 2010

Real estate Investor Needed

I locate properties below market value. You fund the deal I bring buyers We turn quick909-434-9364bfisher90210@gmail.com

Started by BRUCE FISHER

0 Sep 1, 2010

What are the top markets for housing investments?

What are the top markets for housing investments?  Compare your analysis with the experts HERE.

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 22, 2010

Important to investors.......Market

By listing properties and sorting or ranking them based on the investment criteria  that is important to investors, We allow them to really…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 21, 2010

In a recent survey of housing economists...What do you think?

In a recent survey of housing economists (see macro markets), about 50% expect housing prices to rise; the other 50% expects future decline…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 19, 2010

Real Estate investors. Stop the hype……..

Real Estate investors. Stop the hype; profits are made from making good decisions, not by a lot of rah-rah… You can automatically search, a…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 18, 2010

Seeking strategic partners to help?

Seeking strategic partners to help us ramp up our real estate analytics search engine.  Investors, realtors, bankers, marketing pros and co…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 17, 2010

Building a Buyers List and Finding G.R.E.A.T. Buyers

Your goal as a Wholesaler is to find between 6-10 GREAT buyers. Go ahead and put your hand down, I know what your question is already. But…

Started by Matt Gerchow

5 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by John Lydic

Is this a smart play or will real estate stay stagnant?

Real Estate Investors. Starwood, Paulson and other institutions are snapping up residential real estate.  Is this a smart play or will real…

Started by MikeBishop

0 Aug 16, 2010

Buy Apartments and Commercial Deals No Money Down!!

This is a great source and mentorship that I recommend. I signed up for it. Takes you step by step on how to buy commercial deals and apart…

Started by Demetrius Mathis

2 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by seosunil

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service