Beginner and General Forum | Starting Out, REI Courses, Guru Reviews (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Real Estate Investing Activity

Upcoming Seminars

Anybody planning to attend seminars listed here?

Started by Kurt Lacson

0 Nov 5, 2008

Obama Won, What Now?

Nobody started this thread so here it goes. So he's the president now, how will that affect us RE investors / RE investment ?

Started by Kurt Lacson

0 Nov 5, 2008

RE Classic Resource

I found this ebook on Real Estate. It was published a year ago but I think the contents are still relevant, or at least worth knowing. It c…

Started by Mary Burton

0 Nov 5, 2008

Texas RE Down!

Real estate investment in Texas is down, but not out The full real estate article can be found here: http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/sto

Started by Mary Burton

0 Nov 5, 2008

Real Estate Agent forming LLC

Greetings, I am about to be an agent after I pass my test. I am getting into the investing arena at the same time. I will be starting up a…

Started by Evan

3 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mary Burton

How can you get started if you have BAD CREDIT?

I have wanted to be a real estate investor for the past 7 years, but due to my credit situation I'm having a hard time breaking into the bu…

Started by Richard

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mary Burton

Money in YOUR pocket in 24hrs by referring people to get their own FREE $15,000 Real Estate Investing System!

So you're ready to make some jingle while you mingle...GREAT! This is one of my favorite areas of the site. I love creative projects and d…

Started by Matt Gerchow

2 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mary Burton

Is Tim Mai for Real or What?

I've been watching Tim Mai webinars about Vitual Assistant Real Estate Investing Program. I would appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks…

Started by Robert Burns

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by John Schroeder's RealProspect Software

Dow Drops by 777 points...WHO'S FAULT IS IT?

"Democrats say that its the republicans fault that we are in this mess, and now they are not manning up to help fix it" "Repiblicans say i…

Started by Matt Gerchow

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Matt Gerchow

The Realities of Real Estate: Whether buying or selling, knowledge is everything

I found this great article over the internet. In my opinion this is one of the boldest and bravest real estate article / commentary I've ev…

Started by Sita Scotch

1 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Hassan Omar

RSS

Reviewed Investing Websites and Software

© 2024   Created by Matt Gerchow.   Powered by

Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service